If you’re searching for a way to celebrate your child’s birthday, Purina Farms would love to host your party. Depending on the time of year, the party can take place either indoors or in an outdoor hospitality tent between the Purina Farms gift shop and the Pet Center. All parties must take place on Saturday or Sunday between 10 a.m. and 2 p.m.
Our parties include all of these features:
- Box lunches with a choice of either corn dog or chicken nuggets along with chips, dessert and a 12 oz. soda or milk carton
- Cupcakes decorated with pictures of some of the barnyard and domestic animals that call Purina Farms home
- 20% off a gift from the Purina Farms gift shop for every child at the party
- A group wagon ride around the property and up-close-and-personal photo opportunities with some of our animals
- The birthday boy or girl is acknowledged during the Pro Plan Performance Team Dog Show and he or she can participate in a photo opportunity with the trainers. (Note: On certain occasions, at the trainers' discretion, the birthday boy or girl could have a volunteer role in the show.)
- A Purina Farms tour guide who will periodically check on the party and reserve great seats for the group at the Pro Plan Performance Team Dog Show
- Printed Purina Farms invitations to send to friends and family
NOTE: Box lunches and cupcakes must be picked up by a member of the party at the Purina Farms Concession stand. They will not be delivered to the party. To reserve your birthday party and ask about rates, call (314) 982-3232. Click here for more information.